Habia Una Vez Studios
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Habia Una Vez Studios

Foro Oficial del Mep Group Había Una Vez Studios

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

hiatus PLEASE READ

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
zerosnumber1

zerosnumber1

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeJue Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am

I just found out late last night that my mom’s friend/my friend’s mother has died last night. For many months she had been fighting breast cancer, but I guess even her fight wasn’t enough. This loss is taking a deep tole on my mother because she was really close to her and at this moment I need to be with my mom and help her get through this, as well as my friend. I hope that you all will understand that I need a break from MEPs. If I am hosting a MEP then I will continue to host it and if I need to re-upload any music links then I will get them up asap. Also if I am in any MEPs at the moment in this studio then I will try and get them completed asap and if you would like to replace me for any reason I understand. Sorry for any inconvenience, but there has been a lot going on in my life at the moment (too much to say) and I kind of need to take a break from it all.
~zerosnumber1
P.S. sorry I didn't write it in Spanish. my Spanish isn't always my best when I'm sad and upset. it's hard enough writing it in English at the moment.
Piratearicat
Admin
Piratearicat

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: Re: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeDom Feb 16, 2014 11:21 am

Oh honey Sad
I'm so so sorry about this
Make sure you be with your mom now, tell her we are sorry for her lost.
And don't worry about the club for now Wink
https://huvs.foroactivo.mx
zerosnumber1

zerosnumber1

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: Re: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeDom Feb 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Piratearicat escribió:
Oh honey Sad
I'm so so sorry about this
Make sure you be with your mom now, tell her we are sorry for her lost.
And don't worry about the club for now Wink
usted y gracias por entender gracias
SweetKairi1992

SweetKairi1992

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: Re: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 17, 2014 6:42 am

Owwww lo siento mucho Sad no te preocupes e incorporate al grupo cuando tu quieras
zerosnumber1

zerosnumber1

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: Re: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeLun Feb 17, 2014 11:24 am

SweetKairi1992 escribió:
Owwww lo siento mucho :(no te preocupes e incorporate al grupo cuando tu quieras
gracias
Contenido patrocinado

hiatus PLEASE READ Empty
MensajeTema: Re: hiatus PLEASE READ   hiatus PLEASE READ I_icon_minitime

hiatus PLEASE READ
Página 1 de 1.